Help when you need it most
The Alliance is a group that provides help to those suffering from injury/injuries related to trauma, including accidents and other trauma producing events.
We provide information, education, directories of services and facilitate support group meetings.
2. Ontario Government Website
- ODSP and CPP application source.
3. WSIB Website
- provides information on the WSIB program and process.
4. College of Physicians
- website providing information on physicians, services and other resources.
Injuries Compensation Board
- website providing information on compensation for victims of criminal injury.
6. Legal Advice
- Injury and accidents
- personal injury lawyers advice, information and resources for victims of accidents, car accidents and injuries Toronto and Ontario.
7. Legal Advice
- Sex Abuse, Sex Assault, Rape
- sexual abuse and sex assault lawyers advice, information and resources for victims of abuse and assault in Toronto and Ontario. Legal Help for victims of sexual abuse, assault and rape.
(B) Educational Materials
1. Head Injury/Concussions/Brain Injury
CDC website - traumatic brain injury
2. Whiplash/Chronic Pain
Emedicine website - whiplash
3. Traumatic Fractures
Emedicine advice - fractures
4. Spinal Cord Injury
Canadian Paraplegic Association
5. Sexual Abuse and Sexual
Ontario Coalition of Rape Crisis Centres
6. Psychological, psychiatric & emotional